About the Corporate Governance Research Initiative
The Corporate Governance Research Initiative provides research and analysis on a wide range of issues facing corporations and boards of directors.
- Advance the intellectual understanding of executive leadership and corporate governance
- Engage academics and professionals, bridging the gap between theory and practice
- Strengthen executive leadership and corporate governance as independent areas of teaching and scholarship in business schools worldwide
- Generate new insights into the practice of leadership development and corporate governance
Our Research Strategy
- Formulate a reasoned and neutral assessment, based on academic research and proven experience
- Connect with an audience of influencers and practitioners who can apply our knowledge to classrooms and organizations around the world
- Be receptive to and collaborate with academics and practitioners from the public and private sectors
An initiative of the Centers and Initiatives for Research, Curriculum, and Learning Experiences (CIRCLE) in collaboration with The Arthur and Toni Rembe Rock Center for Corporate Governance at Stanford University, a joint initiative of the Stanford GSB and Stanford Law School.