About the The Corporate Governance and Leadership initiatives
The Corporate Governance Research Initiative provides research and analysis on a wide range of issues facing corporations and boards of directors.
- Advance the intellectual understanding of executive leadership and corporate governance
- Engage academics and professionals, bridging the gap between theory and practice
- Strengthen executive leadership and corporate governance as independent areas of teaching and scholarship in business schools worldwide
- Generate new insights into the practice of leadership development and corporate governance
Our Research Strategy
- Formulate a reasoned and neutral assessment, based on academic research and proven experience
- Connect with an audience of influencers and practitioners who can apply our knowledge to classrooms and organizations around the world
- Be receptive to and collaborate with academics and practitioners from the public and private sectors
An Initiative of:
CIRCLE | Centers and Initiatives for Research, Curriculum & Learning Experiences
In Collaboration With:
The Arthur and Toni Rembe Rock Center for Corporate Governance at Stanford University, a joint initiative of the Stanford Graduate School of Business and Stanford Law School.