Rewards of Collaboration
The financial and intellectual commitment of our corporate investors is key to the GSB's ability to achieve its mission to develop innovative, principled, and insightful leaders who change the world. Through their commitment to the School, corporate investors help our students learn and thrive while enjoying a close association with the knowledge exchange and industry activities of a leading school of management. The rewards of collaboration—access, insight, and affiliation—have the most substantial impact through investment in:
- Faculty-driven research, including course development and case writing,
- Students and School programs through our special events and activities, and
- Matching programs that increase the impact of employees' giving.
Corporate investors gain
- Access to students, faculty, and executives,
- Insight to leading management research and knowledge exchange, and
- Affiliation to build brand awareness with students and to provide corporate association with the Stanford Business School.
We encourage companies to explore these investment opportunities for increased recognition and visibility among students, faculty, alumni, and staff. Please contact us to discuss your interests with the Corporate Relations team.