The Center for Social Innovation and Alumni Consulting Team at Stanford Graduate School of Business is partnering with HBS Community Partners, HBS Social Enterprise Initiative, and Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation to host a summit to empower alumni to drive high-impact social change as leaders of nonprofit boards.
Join us for an evening where we will sharpen your nonprofit board leadership skills and connect you to a network of peers working to make positive changes in the world.
- Bill Meehan, Stanford GSB Lecturer and Chairman Emeritus McKinsey & Company
- Dutch Leonard, Harvard Business School Professor and Co-Chair of Harvard Business School Social Enterprise Initiative
What You Will Learn
- How to harness your skills to be a high impact nonprofit board leader
- How to evaluate effective nonprofit organizations
- How to utilize resources and networks to achieve your goals in the nonprofit board arena
Who Should Attend
- Current nonprofit board members wanting to be more effective in their roles
- Those interested in nonprofit boards who want to learn more
- Anyone interested in networking with like-minded peers to foster connections and gain access to community leadership opportunities