Design Thinking Bootcamp is for thinkers and doers — open-minded, action-oriented executives who want to drive and implement innovation at work.
Who Should Attend
- Open-minded, collaborative, action-oriented individuals with diverse perspectives and backgrounds
- Executives responsible for tackling strategic challenges, driving growth, and implementing systems for innovation
- Managers interested in diversifying their product line to reach new audiences
- Team members who want to collaborate on design thinking
- Due to the goals of this program, it is not appropriate for consultants or for those who work for consulting agencies or design firms