- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
You are here
Executive Leadership Development: Analysis to Action
Learn to lead with confidence in this rigorous general management program for executives on the verge of achieving great things.
Executive Leadership Development prepares you to take the helm — to analyze critically, articulate strategically, think holistically, and lead with confidence.
The program encompasses analysis to action, with an emphasis on the action. You will focus on implementation and impact, returning to work with a 100-day action plan.
You will engage directly with Stanford GSB faculty, thanks to the program’s small size, and work in small groups with highly motivated global peers to share business challenges and gain relevant topical insights.
You will also experience dynamic presentations, hands-on workshops, visits from guest speakers, two 360º leadership assessments, three one-on-one coaching sessions, and more. The program is experiential and empowering.
Key BenefitsStrengthen your analytical tools, management acumen, and interpersonal skills to build effective teams and approach challenges holistically.
- Improve core analytical skills required for approaching business challenges holistically and making better executive decisions.
- Enhance your understanding of the critical interface between strategic challenges external to the organization and internal organizational leadership and execution issues.
- Apply design thinking principles to solve business problems — learning effective ways of designing teams, business operations, change-management initiatives, and organizational structures and culture.
- Develop greater awareness of your leadership style and how it’s perceived by others, assisted by personalized coaching and proprietary leadership tools.
- Understand relevant psychological principles needed to create high-performance teams and increase employee motivation.
- Develop a 100-day action plan to increase your impact on the organization.
Who Should Attend
- Mid- to senior-level executives with at least 10 years of work experience and a minimum of three to five years of management experience — from any size company, any industry, and any country
- Executives who have recently been promoted to positions of significant managerial responsibility or are clearly on track for such roles
08 Jan 2017 – 28 Apr 2017
Full-time during on-site sessions
08 Jan 2017 – 20 Jan 2017
Break: return to your office
23 Apr 2017 – 28 Apr 2017
14 Nov 2016
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, course materials, and three one-on-one coaching sessions.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Take a sneak peek at this intensive program for emerging leaders from around the world.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
The Paul E. Holden Professor of Organizational Behavior
- Co-Director, Executive Leadership Development: Analysis to Action
Explore Related Programs
20 Sep 2016 – 20 Aug 2017
14 Mar 2017 – 24 Feb 2018
25 Jun 2017 – 05 Aug 2017