Executive Program in Leadership: The Effective Use of Power
Develop a leadership style and an action plan tailored to your personal objectives that inspire innovation in your team, your company, and the world.
Power. Influence. Collaboration. Mastering all three is the goal of Executive Program in Leadership. This one-week transformative program explores the sources and uses of power and teaches influence strategies to help you become a more collaborative and successful leader. Whether you’re a high-potential leader preparing to take on more responsibility or a high-impact executive with a proven track record of success, you’ll learn the essential communication, collaboration, and coaching skills you need to empower and inspire your teams.
Executive Program in Leadership begins with a pre-program questionnaire on leadership style sent to your team. Throughout the week, you’ll use this input and new insights to create a personalized 100-day action plan to keep you accountable and increase your success.
Key BenefitsExplore the dynamics of power, learn strategies for influencing others, and become a more collaborative and successful leader.
- Learn how your personal leadership style impacts those around you.
- Develop strategies for using personal power to build strong mutual-influence relationships within your organization.
- Build a strong, cohesive team by leveraging the leadership potential of all members.
- Create a personalized leadership action plan to make you more effective and accountable back at work.
Who Should Attend
- High-potential leaders preparing to take on increasing levels of responsibility and challenge as they move into more senior leadership/management roles
- High-impact executives with a proven track record of success and seven to ten years of management experience — from any size company, any industry, and any country
01 Nov 2020 – 06 Nov 2020
Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis. Early applications are encouraged.
18 Sep 2020
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Meet faculty director Brian Lowery, and hear how Stanford's Executive Program in Leadership: The Effective Use of Power will teach you how to both use power and empower others.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Director, Executive Program in Leadership: The Effective Use of Power
- Co-Director, Interpersonal Dynamics Weekend Lab – New York: Leadership from the Inside Out
- Director, Interpersonal Dynamics Weekend Lab – Paris: Leadership from the Inside Out
- Co-Director, Interpersonal Dynamics for High-Performance Executives
Explore Related Programs
21 Jun 2020 – 26 Jun 2020
26 Jul 2020 – 31 Jul 2020
27 Aug 2020 – 30 Aug 2020
In-person|New York City