Executive Program in Women’s Leadership
Act with power, navigate the workplace, and take the lead with new strategies and tactics in this unique women’s leadership program.
It’s no surprise that men and women differ in their leadership styles. But even when they do the same thing, they are often perceived differently. Executive Program in Women’s Leadership will help you understand why and, more importantly, what you can do about it. It’s a research-driven, career-changing experience that will not only transform the way you negotiate and manage teams, it will fundamentally change the way you lead.
This intensive, one-week program relies on research to explore the perceptions, behaviors, stereotypes, and backlash that women uniquely face. Then we transform those empirical results into effective strategies and solutions.
You’ll gain insights from Stanford GSB faculty members who make it their business to challenge your assumptions, confront your fears, and turn obstacles into opportunities. And you’ll experience it all in the company of other dedicated and daring women as you create a personal and professional network you can leverage throughout your career.
Key BenefitsTransform the way you negotiate and manage teams, and fundamentally change the way you lead.
- Develop expertise as a negotiator, and grasp the complicated dynamics of successful negotiation.
- Enhance team effectiveness by analyzing team composition, leveraging information sharing, and resolving leadership issues.
- Interpret the subtle messages of power, and recognize and react to the organizational impact of diverse management styles.
- Learn about and leverage social networks and techniques to influence individuals and groups.
- Build a strong personal and professional network with peers from various industries and continents who face similar challenges and opportunities.
Who Should Attend
- Senior female leaders with eight to 12 years of experience in a leadership role
- Executives and functional managers who aspire to positions of greater influence and authority in their organizations
- Mid- and senior-level managers who lead teams or have direct reports
- Those identified as high-potential talent by their organizations
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Participants of all genders who are interested in advancing executive women leadership in business
02 May 2021 – 07 May 2021
Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis. Early applications are encouraged.
12 Mar 2021
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Meet faculty directors Margaret Neale and Deborah Gruenfeld as they share some of the “aha” moments of this unique women-only program.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore Related Programs
21 Jun 2020 – 26 Jun 2020
26 Jul 2020 – 31 Jul 2020
27 Aug 2020 – 30 Aug 2020
In-person|New York City