Harnessing AI for Breakthrough Innovation and Strategic Impact
Experience an innovative, interdisciplinary approach to artificial intelligence and learn how your organization can apply it for strategic advantage.
Artificial Intelligence is rapidly shaping the future of industry, government, and society. Harnessing AI for Breakthrough Innovation and Strategic Impact will help you explore the power and potential of this transformative technology, what it means for your organization, and how to leverage it to gain a competitive edge.
This interdisciplinary and experiential AI program from Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Stanford Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence (HAI) will demystify AI technologies and provide strategies and frameworks to help your organization innovate and take the lead.
For the first time ever, faculty members from Stanford GSB, Engineering, Law School, Medical School, and School of Humanities and Sciences will come together to share their research and strategic insights on artificial intelligence and its impact. This holistic approach will help you examine how computers and people can collectively solve business problems.
Every morning you’ll get an overview of AI technologies from machine learning to fully autonomous systems. In the afternoon you’ll discover how companies are currently using AI, practice design thinking to imagine how AI can be applied in the workplace, and weigh the ethical and societal implications. At the end of each day, you’ll brainstorm and share ideas for implementing AI in your own organization.
There’s no better place to learn about innovative approaches to artificial intelligence than on the Stanford GSB campus, in the heart of Silicon Valley. This AI program delivers a powerful combination of technological expertise and business innovation you simply won’t find anywhere else.
Key BenefitsLearn about the real-world applications, innovations, and implications of artificial intelligence and how to leverage it for a competitive advantage.
- Gain a better understanding of AI technologies, current uses, and strategic applications for your own organization.
- Discover how AI can support your organization to improve efficiencies, cut costs, provide customer insights, and generate new product ideas.
- Strategize on how to thoughtfully harness AI tools, weighing the ethical, legal, workforce, and social implications.
- Learn how to communicate and align your organization’s strategic vision with AI technological goals.
- Collaborate with peers to think through potential AI applications for your organization.
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level executives, policymakers, and nonprofit leaders who recognize the importance of AI and want to responsibly harness it
- Decision makers — from any size organization, any industry, and any country — who work with internal or external technology teams
- Ideal for executives with little or no expertise in artificial intelligence
- Due to the goals of this program, it is not appropriate for consultants or for those who work for consulting agencies
19 Jul 2020 – 24 Jul 2020
Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis. Early applications are encouraged.
05 Jun 2020
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Director, Big Data, Strategic Decisions: Analysis to Action
- Co-Director, Harnessing AI for Breakthrough Innovation and Strategic Impact
Assistant Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics and Assistant Professor, by courtesy, of Computer Science at Stanford University
Explore Related Programs
23 Feb 2020 – 01 May 2020
30 Mar 2020 – 14 Jul 2020
02 Aug 2020 – 07 Aug 2020