Immerse yourself in quick bursts of learning that make a long-term impact on your career.
Innovation in financial technology combined with novel business models is leading companies in the financial services industry — incumbents and recent entrants alike — to reassess their competitive advantages. Many of the existing “economic moats” built upon technology, data, and networks are unlikely to be sustained without informed, strategic adaptation. How Fintechs and Banks Are Reshaping the Financial Services Ecosystem will help you learn and adapt, providing actionable, strategic insights for decision making in the fast-changing financial services sector.
This Stanford Intensive Live Online Business Program gives you extraordinary access to Stanford’s world-class thought leaders in fintech — faculty who, by drawing upon their cutting-edge theoretical and empirical research, will provide strategic guidance to fintech companies and regulators. Faculty come from multiple disciplines across the university providing a holistic view on these essential issues.
In eight faculty-led sessions held over four days, you will gain a deeper understanding of:
- Opportunities and vulnerabilities for banks post the global financial crisis
- Increasing competitive synergies between fintechs and banks
- The evolving competitive and regulatory landscapes in global payments
- Advances and challenges in developing Central Bank digital currencies; and tradeoffs and implications for global economic systems
- Possible financial services disrupted by bigtech
- Innovative funding structures and systemic risks
- Opportunities and pitfalls with big data and AI
- Imagining financial services after COVID-19
Designed for executives from banking, regulatory agencies, and fintech companies, you will experience a distinctive combination of pioneering research, Silicon Valley innovation and evolution, technical expertise, and practical business strategy to help you make smarter, sounder decisions.