Interpersonal Dynamics for High-Performance Executives
Hone your interpersonal skills and transition from being a good leader to a remarkable leader in six emotionally charged, academically rigorous days.
Immersive. Experiential. Insightful. Interpersonal Dynamics for High-Performance Executives delivers a highly personalized learning experience with the ultimate goal of creating more productive professional relationships.
The program includes lectures from the Stanford faculty who pioneered and developed the course and “T-group” sessions in which small, intimate groups of 12 experience personalized facilitation from Stanford faculty and executive coaches.
Held on the Stanford campus, this program offers a unique environment where you can disconnect, talk openly, and reach beyond your comfort zone. With other senior executives in your T-groups, you’ll learn through experiential-based activities and improve your abilities to authentically engage, communicate, and influence.
It’s truly a unique opportunity to hone the essential soft skills needed to ascend the corporate ladder and transition from being a good leader to being a remarkable one.
Key BenefitsSee how your individual behavior affects others in real time, practice leadership skills with peer feedback, and learn to connect across differences.
- Assess and develop your personal style and behavior to engage with a wider range of constituents for more effective leadership.
- Learn to give and receive constructive feedback to strengthen performance and relationships.
- Engage in more productive interpersonal exchanges.
- Develop greater self-awareness to become a more effective and authentic leader.
- Learn practical skills to help improve your emotional intelligence.
- Apply program learnings to your specific work situation, and commit to a set of concrete implementation goals.
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level executives and general managers with at least seven years of management experience — from any industry, any size organization, and any functional area
- High-potential executives and leaders who have recently ascended into powerful leadership roles
21 Jun 2020 – 26 Jun 2020
Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis. Early applications are encouraged.
24 Apr 2020
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Director, Executive Program in Leadership: The Effective Use of Power
- Co-Director, Interpersonal Dynamics Weekend Lab – New York: Leadership from the Inside Out
- Director, Interpersonal Dynamics Weekend Lab – Paris: Leadership from the Inside Out
- Co-Director, Interpersonal Dynamics for High-Performance Executives
Explore Related Programs
26 Jul 2020 – 31 Jul 2020
27 Aug 2020 – 30 Aug 2020
In-person|New York City
09 Sep 2020 – 01 Sep 2021