Interpersonal Dynamics Weekend Lab – New York: Leadership from the Inside Out
Immerse yourself in a “T-group” weekend lab focused on interpersonal dynamics, real-time feedback, and effective leadership behaviors.
Being a successful leader in today’s interdependent and global workplace requires a broad range of interpersonal skills — from productively engaging with others and communicating clearly to exchanging influence and connecting across differences. Interpersonal Dynamics Weekend Lab: Leadership from the Inside Out gives you a personalized, intimate, and safe setting where you can take risks, create openness, and lead with authenticity.
Over the course of one intensive weekend you’ll be introduced to the power of the “T-group” learning methodology designed to increase self-awareness and interpersonal effectiveness. Two Stanford-trained facilitators will guide 12 participants as they learn more about themselves and how to lead from the inside out. It’s a training lab for creating more productive, professional, influential, and personal relationships.
Key BenefitsUnderstand your impact and influence on others through real-time feedback, and develop stronger interpersonal skills.
- Learn to give and receive constructive and positive peer feedback.
- Practice key leadership skills such as building trust, deep listening, expressing empathy and vulnerability, and influencing others.
- Navigate difficult conversations and achieve positive outcomes with relationships in tact.
- Develop greater self-awareness to become a more effective and authentic leader.
- Learn practical skills to further develop your emotional intelligence skills and understand how emotions drive behaviors — in yourself and others.
Who Should Attend
- Emerging leaders who are open to feedback, willing to take risks, and motivated to learn and grow
- Senior-level executives and general managers — from any industry, any size organization, and any functional area
27 Aug 2020 – 30 Aug 2020
In-person|New York City
Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis. Early applications are encouraged.
17 Jul 2020
The program fee includes tuition and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Director, Executive Program in Leadership: The Effective Use of Power
- Co-Director, Interpersonal Dynamics Weekend Lab – New York: Leadership from the Inside Out
- Director, Interpersonal Dynamics Weekend Lab – Paris: Leadership from the Inside Out
- Co-Director, Interpersonal Dynamics for High-Performance Executives
Explore Related Programs
21 Jun 2020 – 26 Jun 2020
26 Jul 2020 – 31 Jul 2020
09 Sep 2020 – 01 Sep 2021