As women leaders, we are often so focused on developing and nurturing relationships with others—our colleagues, our families, our friends—that we can easily neglect our own needs for personal and professional growth. Research shows that women are less likely to ask for resources for their own development, less likely to ask their organization to invest in their futures, and less likely to participate in professional enrichment programs. Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) executive education can be an important resource for advancing women leaders’ professional development, helping you to:
- • Broaden your expertise and refresh your knowledge
- • Advance your management and leadership skills
- • Refine your personal brand
- • Expand your professional network and build career connections
- • Map your professional direction
- • Optimize your impact on your organization
- • Re-energize your ability and passion to lead and inspire others
Use the Program Finder to browse our whole range of available programs.
To learn more about Stanford GSB executive education programs, contact Kriss Craig at +1.650.724.2153 or email@example.com.
PROGRAM FOCUS: The Stanford Executive Program
Program Dates: June 25 – August 5, 2017
Application Deadline: April 7, 2017
The Stanford Executive Program (SEP) is Stanford GSB’s flagship leadership program, providing new knowledge and fresh perspectives to build your personal leadership capabilities and bring Stanford innovation to your organization. Taught by more than 30 of our MBA faculty and more than a dozen distinguished guest speakers, this intensive six-week program offers you the opportunity to:
- • Expand your knowledge across all core functional areas of business
- • Acquire strategic models to drive effective decision making
- • Exchange ideas and collaborate with peer executives from around the world
- • Develop a personal roadmap to identify solutions to your organization’s challenges
- • Accelerate application of the program content through optional executive coaching
Designed around the demands of your professional and personal life.
Recognizing that spending six weeks away from work, home and family can be especially challenging for women, we have designed SEP around the “whole you” to make your time on campus as worry-free and productive as possible. Our concierge will assist you with personal service arrangements for you and visiting family members, help you plan weekend excursions and activities, and more.
For a personal consultation on how SEP can advance your career, contact Linda Pifer at +1.650.498.8441 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- back to top -
PROGRAM FOCUS: Executive Program for Women Leaders
Program Dates: May 7 – 12, 2017
Application Deadline: March 24, 2017
Through a rigorous combination of lectures, interactive exercises, and leadership diagnostics, the Executive Program for Women Leaders explores the critical areas of negotiation, team effectiveness, power and relationships, social networks and influence, and communication, empowering participants with the latest strategies and tools for navigating complex management issues. Led by Stanford’s world-renowned business faculty, this unique program gives women executives opportunities to explore frameworks and tactics to achieve their goals in dynamic work environments. This program offers:
- • Knowledge of the dynamics involved in successful negotiation and the skills to develop expertise as a negotiator
- • Ability to optimize team effectiveness through analyzing team composition, leveraging information sharing, and resolving leadership issues
- • Skills for interpreting the subtle messages of power, identifying and understanding management styles and their organizational impact, and managing meetings involving many individuals with different goals
- • Deeper understanding of social networks and techniques to influence individuals and groups
LEARN MORE >>
For more information on the Executive Program for Women Leaders, contact Fiona Taft at +1.650.736.8497 or email@example.com.
- back to top -