Want to know what SEP can do for you?
Click here to send your questions to our panel in advance.
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am: Introduction by Professor Robert Burgelman, Executive Director
- 10:15 am – 11:00 am: Panel discussion and Q&A
Established more than 60 years ago and held once each year, the Stanford Executive Program (SEP) is the preeminent program for senior business leaders. During six intensive, inspiring weeks on the Stanford campus, more than 30 Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty and a distinguished lineup of guest speakers equip executives with the knowledge, skills, and tools they need to drive results at the highest levels of global management.
Attend this live online preview session and hear directly from the Stanford Executive Program faculty director and a panel of SEP past participants from leading global companies. During this 60-minute interactive event, SEP alumni will share their insights, stories, and transformational moments, and answer your questions about the program. Learn why they chose Stanford, how they made their decision to attend SEP, what their key takeaways were, and more.
During this live online session, you will:
- • Meet the Stanford Executive Program faculty director
- • Gain an overview of the program content and the SEP learning experience
- • Hear about the transformational aspects of the program
- • Have an opportunity to ask questions of SEP alumni
Sign up for this exclusive event now—and find out how you, too, can be part of the prestigious group of SEP alumni.
A recording of this webinar will be available to all registrants for one month after the event.