Associate Professor of Economics
Ali Yurukoglu is an Associate Professor at Stanford Graduate School of Business, where he teaches Data and Decisions in the first year of the MBA program. His research is in the area of industrial organization. Recently, he has used the tools of game theory and statistics to study pricing regulation in the cable and satellite television industry, and the effect of mergers between firms at different points on the supply chain. He received a BA in economics and mathematics from Northwestern University, and a PhD in economics from New York University’s Stern School of Business.
- PhD, Economics, NYU Stern, 2009
- BA, Economics and Mathematics, Northwestern University, 2004
- Associate Professor, 2015-present
- Assistant Professor, 2009-2015
Awards and Honors
- James & Doris McNamara Faculty Scholar for 2015-2016