Lecturer in Management
- Cognitive Psychology
- Humor in Business
- Brand Strategy
Naomi is a strategic conversation designer for executive off-sites, and a media and strategy consultant versed in human perceptions and the science of humor. She facilitates executive workshops and off-sites for the boards and leadership teams of startups to Fortune 100 companies. Naomi has dedicated her career to understanding and fostering the conditions necessary to spark innovation, spur alignment, and create lasting impact. Recognizing that companies are often held back not by technical challenges, but human ones, she has focused her work on helping executives and their teams mitigate or dissolve those barriers to progress through thoughtfully crafted, interactive experiences.
As a media consultant, Naomi works with executives and high profile individuals to hone personal brand perceptions and authentically infuse humor into their style. She coaches clients remotely and in-person, focused on events ranging from appearances on The Tonight Show and Saturday Night Live, to company All Hands meetings, to political campaign speeches, to talks delivered at United Nations forums.
In her spare time, Naomi enjoys teaching improv comedy to inmates of the SF County Jail, backpacking in the Sierras, and fostering a revolving door of rescue dogs whom she adores and who systematically destroy everything she owns.
- MBA, Stanford GSB, 2015
- BA, Economics & Psychology, Claremont McKenna College, 2009
- Lecturer, Stanford GSB, 2016-present
- Experience Design and Facilitation, Leadership Center for Clients, Deloitte, 2015-present
- Business Designer, IDEO, 2014
- Client Experience Designer, Deloitte, 2011-2013
- Strategy and Operations Consultant, Deloitte Consulting, 2009-2013
- Investment Analyst, YSO Capital Management LLC, 2006