Stanford GSB is driven by the generosity of alumni, corporate and institutional partners, and friends. The collective impact of your financial contributions is critical to our model as an institution. Each year, you provide half of the school’s operating budget and are vital to shaping the student experience, creating new ideas and path-breaking research, and enabling the unparalleled quality of programs that we offer.
- Annual Giving: Unrestricted annual gifts through the Business School Fund and Dean’s Fund are essential in providing the flexibility to seed new ideas and respond to new opportunities, as well as core support for ongoing programs.
- Faculty: Excellence in faculty research and teaching drives our success and influences business and leaders throughout the world.
- Student Financial Aid: Fellowship support and loan forgiveness programs enable us to stay competitive by attracting the best students from around the world, regardless of their financial circumstances.
- Centers: The ambitious agendas of the school's four centers in entrepreneurship, global management, leadership, and social innovation support the GSB's teaching, research, and community engagement efforts. They also dramatically shape the student experience through innovative programs that support our curricular innovations.
- Knight Management Center: State-of-the-art facilities are designed to support the school’s curriculum, deepen multidisciplinary partnerships throughout the university, and leverage the school’s intimate scale and collaborative culture to create truly transformational educational experiences.
Alumni Are Our Lifeblood
As part of the GSB community, give others the life-changing experience that shaped you. Help us keep the school at the forefront of management education as we change lives, change organizations, and change the world.