- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Insights by Stanford Business
May 25, 2016
A finance professor looks to game theory to understand the subtleties of financial reporting.
May 24, 2016
An accounting expert examines the impact of new rules in income shifting.
May 20, 2016
Chris Patten discusses the importance of liberal arts, disgraceful CEO pay, and the problem with identity politics.
May 16, 2016
Businesses can touch customers and clarify corporate values by creating a powerful narrative.
April 29, 2016
Why the founder of Huffington Post wants everyone to get more shut-eye.