- Stanford GSB Experience
- Our Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Custom Programs
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Social Innovation Programs
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Accounting
November 14, 2013
New research suggests these companies performed better than their reputation suggested.
September 20, 2013
David Larcker and Brian Tayan explain why building trust in an organization pays off.
July 31, 2013
Nearly two-thirds of CEOs do not receive outside leadership advice, but nearly all want it.
July 24, 2013
In their latest book, corporate governance experts assess which governance practices really work.
May 22, 2013
In grading CEO performance, financials still dominate.
May 16, 2013
Whether shareholders benefit depends more on context than on corporate structure.