- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Accounting
June 29, 2015
High fees for your own medical records can be a barrier to switching.
June 5, 2015
Stanford researchers find that vertically integrated healthcare systems charge higher prices.
June 1, 2015
The Fast Track
If you’re a manager and don’t have a clue about statistics or how to ask smart questions about data, it’s time to start if you want to thrive in your career and your organization. - See more at: http://quickbase.intuit.com/blog/2015/06/01/why-managers-must-embrace-big-data-or-be-left-behind/#sthash.Dw9rfqy8.dpuf
February 26, 2015
A Stanford scholar examines three methods of income shifting, and why some firms benefit more than others.
February 17, 2015
Investors say proxy statements are too long and too difficult to read.
January 23, 2015
A Stanford panel discusses life after Buffett.