- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Economics
March 24, 2015
A pair of economists examine whether banks acquire any special wisdom from repeat borrowers.
March 18, 2015
A Stanford economist shows how warring political parties could get better results by building some flexibility into mandatory spending programs.
March 11, 2015
More protests and political competition help, but surprisingly, so does elected officials' salaries.
March 10, 2015
A former vice president at Boston Consulting Group analyzes an ancient sector and how it parallels changes in today’s economy.
February 10, 2015
A better way to measure risk premiums in bond markets and, maybe, understand the links between economic activity and yields.
January 30, 2015
Stanford scholars discuss their experiences in the field.
December 12, 2014
An industrial mixer company combines product and process innovation.