- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Economics
November 15, 2014
A Stanford professor proposes a form of automatic mortgage relief in future recessions.
October 20, 2014
Parental presence isn’t just for infants and toddlers.
October 17, 2014
Not as much as you might think, according to two scholars.
October 15, 2014
Three economists hit the road to learn about America’s small businesses. Here’s what they discovered.
October 10, 2014
An economist explains how political polarization and government growth have increased uncertainty.
October 6, 2014
Research shows that flexibility wins in bad economic times.
September 30, 2014
A scholar finds that repeat entrepreneurs are more likely to succeed.
September 23, 2014
Research explores the interplay between wages, taxes, housing costs, the movement of workers, and education.