- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Economics
November 11, 2013
A Stanford scholar presents the first experimental evidence that employers get what they pay for.
November 5, 2013
A marketing professor explores what happens when the interests of an advertiser and a consumer aren’t such a perfect match.
October 17, 2013
Market reactions to eurozone unification led to divergent labor productivity rates.
September 20, 2013
The Stanford economist explains how troves of digital data will reshape competition.
August 9, 2013
A novel tax-reform strategy in Europe reduces subsidies for taking on debt.
June 7, 2013
A professor of organizational behavior argues that “human sustainability” may pay off too.