- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
- Big Data
- Career & Success
- Corporate Governance
- Energy & Environment
- Health Care
- Operations, Information & Technology
- Organizational Behavior
- Political Economy
- Social Impact
- Supply Chain
You are here
Energy & Environment
Latest Stories on Energy & Environment
April 6, 2016
A change in the law could extend electricity to millions of people.
December 8, 2015
A Stanford scholar shows why the critics are wrong.
May 13, 2015
As California embarks on “cap and trade,” Stanford researchers employ advanced trading games to head off nasty surprises.
October 19, 2014
Stanford Social Innovation Review
Benjamin Cohen describes nonprofit venture TOHL’s rise to be a global industry leader in water logistics and infrastructure.
October 17, 2014
Not as much as you might think, according to two scholars.