- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Admati and Hellwig argue we can have a safer and healthier banking system without sacrificing any of the benefits of the system, and at essentially no cost to society.
Latest Stories in Finance
September 20, 2012
A scholar argues that panicky investor behavior stems, in part, from the heightened reluctance of managers to disclose bad news.
August 17, 2012
A new analysis suggests that default causes a much bigger decline in a company’s total market value than is generally assumed.
May 18, 2012
A Stanford research team proposes changes to control investor exposure to sovereign default risk.