- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Global Business
January 15, 2007
A professor of organizational behavior explains the path to a successful negotiation.
October 1, 2006
Despite an uproar from corporations, new financial reporting rules actually favored by shareholders, research shows.
November 1, 2005
The executive from HP's imaging and printing group explains the five pillars of a sustainable business, and how to see them through.
March 11, 2005
Professor John Roberts moderated. Distinguished panelists included John Browne, MS ’81; Sir Dominc Cadbury, MBA ’64; and Sir Deryck Maughan, MS ’79.
February 1, 2005
How shared information and trust can curb irrational worry and prevent inefficiencies.
October 1, 2004
A prize-winning paper presents a real-world method for transfer pricing that incorporates both management and tax considerations.