- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Global Business
March 12, 2004
The second-generation leader of Estee Lauder Companies explains why taking the business public was key to global expansion.
January 1, 2004
When two countries join, both almost always benefit economically from greater access to ideas, capital, and customers.
March 15, 2003
Highly indebted poor countries should be targeted not for debt relief but for direct aid that would assist in building social infrastructure.
May 1, 2002
Research finds little or no evidence of shuffling of workers in the five years after trade liberalization.
May 1, 2002
A new study dispels the idea that having the lowest labor standards provides competitive advantages in the global economy.