- Stanford GSB Experience
- Our Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Custom Programs
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Social Innovation Programs
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Leadership
October 1, 2007
James Mwangi, the head of Equity Bank of Kenya, is the central figure in a major microfinance success case.
May 1, 2007
Research says management teams with broad functional diversity tend to be more successful more quickly.
April 1, 2007
Research explores the psychological effects of executive pay on corporate life.
October 1, 2006
A scholar explains why it is critical to understand companies' norms, beliefs, and values.
April 1, 2006
The Southwest Airlines chairman and former CEO explains the business philosophy that has his company thriving in the brutal airline industry.