- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Leadership
October 1, 2010
The Sequoia Capital founder says it may not matter whether you know how to run a company, as long as you "have a dream and a way to solve a problem."
August 1, 2010
An economist says generalists stand a better chance of making it to top management positions than those with more specialized resumes.
July 1, 2010
Research shows that getting senior leaders on board in advance is the most effective way introduce change to an organization.
May 15, 2010
Now running her own hedge fund, the ousted Morgan Stanley executive says forced change opens doors.