- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Management
December 11, 2013
A finance professor says private equity buyouts add value to companies' operations without decimating their workforces.
November 21, 2013
In his quarterly column, a Stanford professor of organizational behavior describes how group membership influences behavior.
November 11, 2013
A Stanford scholar presents the first experimental evidence that employers get what they pay for.
October 28, 2013
A serial female entrepreneur advises women to take risks early in their careers.
October 8, 2013
The co-author of Influencing Up describes how to build a more productive relationship with the boss.
September 20, 2013
The Stanford economist explains how troves of digital data will reshape competition.
July 16, 2013
The Stanford GSB lecturer and chairman of JetBlue airlines explains how to bring the best people on board.