- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Social Innovation Programs
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Management
July 27, 2012
In his quarterly column, a scholar examines the social value of no-cash exchanges on Freecycle and Craigslist.
July 13, 2012
New research shows that experiencing moments of awe can change perceptions of our most valued commodity.
April 13, 2012
Stanford GSB researchers find that how people respond to mistakes can be a "clue to who they are."
March 21, 2012
Research explores why some conflicts make you angry, and others make you energized.
February 16, 2012
A study of the film industry examines discrepancies between estimated and actual box office performance.