- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Management
September 27, 2012
A new study finds that good middle managers add to workplace productivity.
July 27, 2012
In his quarterly column, a scholar examines the social value of no-cash exchanges on Freecycle and Craigslist.
July 13, 2012
New research shows that experiencing moments of awe can change perceptions of our most valued commodity.
April 13, 2012
Stanford GSB researchers find that how people respond to mistakes can be a "clue to who they are."
March 21, 2012
Research explores why some conflicts make you angry, and others make you energized.
March 1, 2012
Research findings suggest that when helpers are thanked for their efforts, the resulting sense of being socially valued is critical in encouraging them to provide more help in the future.