- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Management
March 1, 2008
In a study of steel mills, rank-and-file workers in strategic teams were effective in tackling complex efficiency problems.
February 1, 2008
The CEO of InBev, the world's second-largest brewer, explains how running a lean business leads to a high-performance culture — and greater profits.
January 1, 2008
Concern about group position and well-being can tilt peoples' opinions against affirmative action policies, even if they want to help minorities.
December 1, 2007
The Apple Computer cofounder explains how his passion for invention meshed with Steve Jobs' "vision of making companies."
November 1, 2007
The Nissan-Renault CEO says the more car manufacturers join forces, the more they can afford the technology expenses required for innovation.