- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Management
November 1, 2010
A finance professor explores the relationship between temporary shocks and CFOs' conservative approach to debt financing.
October 1, 2010
Laurence Golborne led the two-month effort to rescue all 33 trapped miners, and won hearts at home and abroad.
August 1, 2010
An economist says generalists stand a better chance of making it to top management positions than those with more specialized resumes.
July 1, 2010
Research shows that getting senior leaders on board in advance is the most effective way introduce change to an organization.