- Stanford GSB Experience
- Our Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Social Innovation Programs
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Management
June 23, 2014
The venture capitalist discusses Silicon Valley’s changing tech landscape and why failure is overrated.
May 27, 2014
The new head of General Motors discusses leadership, culture, and how to prepare for what you can't control.
May 21, 2014
How to connect to the people who matter.
May 2, 2014
How a company’s effort to decentralize its supply chain can increase risk of disruption.
May 1, 2014
The cofounder of mobile social app Circle discussed the high-impact life, and the value of strong mentors.