- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Marketing
May 16, 2016
Businesses can touch customers and clarify corporate values by creating a powerful narrative.
April 18, 2016
Paradoxically, letting the people vote for president would cut advertising in half.
February 2, 2016
A sports management expert explains the economic impact of America’s largest sporting event.
January 6, 2016
People work harder if they feel that what they are doing has meaning.
December 16, 2015
Humor can get you through long lines at Disneyland and a bad day at work.