- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Marketing
October 1, 2013
A game-changing idea can win or lose depending on how quickly the consumer “gets” it.
July 23, 2013
Catchy phrases aren’t always the best way to help potential customers make decisions.
July 3, 2013
A Stanford GSB professor of marketing explains why engaging your audience is key to success.
March 21, 2013
Elizabeth Blankespoor explains how smaller firms can use Twitter to deliver company news directly to investors, improve market liquidity and compete with bigger companies.
February 7, 2013
Research from Stanford's Stephan Seiler says time constraints keep supermarket shoppers from finding best prices.