- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Nonprofit
January 14, 2016
You need more than a good idea to change the world.
December 17, 2015
How a coin exchange company helped the federal government, and charities too.
October 26, 2015
During his tenure, Jonathan Reckford has pushed the nonprofit into advocacy, disaster relief, and sustainability.
August 21, 2015
An innovator looks outside the classroom to reduce the educational achievement gap.
July 21, 2015
Innovation fellow creates an artisan’s business-to-business matching platform.
July 2, 2015
As charitable organizations collaborate more with businesses, their vocabulary transforms.