- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Social Innovation Programs
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Nonprofit
July 2, 2015
As charitable organizations collaborate more with businesses, their vocabulary transforms.
May 21, 2015
What the Nature Conservancy can teach other groups fighting for social change.
April 16, 2015
An entrepreneur discusses risk, honesty, and why the families she serves in India inspire her.
January 23, 2015
Sue Desmond-Hellmann shares what she's learned as the leader of the world’s largest charitable organization.
November 17, 2014
Giving gifts to donors is not always the best way to seek contributions.