- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Nonprofit
May 21, 2015
What the Nature Conservancy can teach other groups fighting for social change.
April 16, 2015
An entrepreneur discusses risk, honesty, and why the families she serves in India inspire her.
January 23, 2015
Sue Desmond-Hellmann shares what she’s learned as the leader of the world’s largest charitable organization.
November 17, 2014
Giving gifts to donors is not always the best way to seek contributions.
August 28, 2014
Stanford GSB professor Susanna Loeb warns against an over-reliance on research in education decision-making and argues for a more nuanced approach that blends data and key practitioner insights.
June 2, 2014
People who choose to work in the social sector benefit from a sense of mission about their work. But how do social sector leaders sustain their motivation, commitment, and passion over the long haul?