- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Nonprofit
June 21, 2013
Just one in 14 tech employees in Silicon Valley is black or Latino. Code2040 is working to change that.
May 20, 2013
Project Healthy Children works with governments and manufacturers to bring fortified foods to people at risk.
May 7, 2013
The cofounder of a microlending outfit says entrepreneurs need to “wake up each day and say, ‘Now what?’”
February 19, 2013
What spurs people to do something on behalf of someone else? This quarter’s column explores giving the gift of our time to others.
October 24, 2012
Jeff Skoll, one of only 20 people who’ve ever given away $1 billion, hopes to engage everyone in the planet’s survival by leveraging the power of Hollywood.
June 6, 2012
Stanford graduates Daniel Spitzer and Justin Finnegan aim to help Bhutan farmers boost their income by growing hazelnuts.