- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Nonprofit
February 1, 2010
How we perceive for-profit and not-for-profit organizations can affect how both groups do business.
August 1, 2009
A study looks at the relationship between self-image and charitable giving.
March 1, 2008
A scholar's research suggests that a best-practices review including cost-cutting measures would help.
June 27, 2007
A study explores what makes people more likely to be generous.