- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Public Sector
July 9, 2013
Institutional investors often favor deals close to home — even though it can cost them dearly.
May 13, 2013
A Stanford theoretician of financial risk looks at how to fix the "pipes and valves" of modern finance.
February 27, 2013
New Stanford research says those with big health problems may be getting less for their money than they could — and raising prices for all.
February 19, 2013
A study shows how the effects of “stereotype threat” can be overcome by assignments that foster a more supportive environment.
January 7, 2013
A group of top health care economists propose a system that eliminates incentives to spend more at every turn.