- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Social Innovation
December 1, 2009
A scholar says social pressure plays a major role in determining corporate strategy and performance.
March 1, 2009
Two Stanford GSB alums explain their D.light Design venture, a company specializing in affordable off-grid lighting.
June 1, 2008
A survey of graduating MBAs reveals how far they'll go to find an employer whose thinking is in sync with their own.
May 1, 2008
An entrepreneur screens his new film, 2 Million Minutes, at Stanford GSB and explains how students around the world use their time differently.
January 1, 2008
Concern about group position and well-being can tilt peoples' opinions against affirmative action policies, even if they want to help minorities.