- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Social Innovation
June 6, 2012
Stanford graduates Daniel Spitzer and Justin Finnegan aim to help Bhutan farmers boost their income by growing hazelnuts.
May 29, 2012
Nonprofit Namati brings legal resources to countries around the world that are short on courts and lawyers.
May 24, 2012
As the Supreme Court considers whether to further limit sentences given to juveniles, new research by Stanford psychologists shows how an offender’s race shifts people’s support for severe punishment.
May 8, 2012
Digital Divide Data offers bright, ambitious — but poor — young people in Cambodia, Laos, and Kenya training, jobs, and support for higher education.