Working with professors, the Library staff prepared these customized resource guides for various classes.
Center for Entrepreneurial Studies
- FINANCE 321 Investment Management & Entrepreneurial Finance
- GSBGEN 202 Critical Analytical Thinking (CAT)
- GSBGEN 203 Global Context of Management
- GSBGEN 598 STEP: Stanford Tsinghua Exchange Program
- MGTECON332 Analysis of Costs, Risks and Benefits of Health Care
- STRAMGT 279 Global Strategic Management
"Very helpful. This is really good!" - GSB Faculty
"Thanks to library staff for your work on this. We hope to keep growing what's here and driving more students to your site and into the library."
- GSB Faculty
"A great place to start for this kind of data." - MBA '10
"This is a great resource for us. Thank you! - MBA '09
"Comprehensive, clear and well-organized" - MBA '09
Send us your comments and suggestions.