Find an eBook in SearchWorks (Stanford library catalog), or explore the collections below.
These resources are available only to members of the Stanford community.
- Books24x7: offers access to IT and finance titles.
- ebrary: full-text searching of books online with access to full-text books, sheet-music titles, maps, reports, and other documents.
- Handbooks: industry and market research.
- MyiLibrary: offers some of the most topical and current eBooks available today, providing a wide range of research, reference, and reading materials online.
- Oxford Scholarship Online: books from Oxford University Press includes more than 9,000 titles in 20 subject areas covering the humanities, social sciences, sciences, medicine, and law.
- OverDrive: popular business eBooks and audiobooks. Some eBooks can be downloaded in Kindle, Adobe EPUB, PDF formats. Use OverDrive app for mobile access. Need help? Download device guides.
- Safari Books Online: provides more than 30,000 technology, digital media, and business books and videos.
- SpringerLink: Springer Science+Business Media provides access to millions of scientific documents from journals, books, series, protocols, and reference works.