Explore the ways that organizations can connect with Stanford GSB and leverage the expertise of our faculty, students, and alumni.
Engage with Faculty or Collaborate on Research
Organizations often contact us seeking opportunities to participate in the classroom, to partner on or to sponsor research, or to invite faculty to speak at events. Keep in mind that faculty members receive many more requests than they can accommodate.
- Classroom Participation: We are always seeking companies to be case subjects and company representatives who will act as case protagonists, speakers, or panel participants. We sometimes need projects to incorporate into a curriculum. Please explore our faculty profiles to find a faculty member whose interests align with those of your organization.
- Research Partnerships: If your company is interested in partnering in or leading a research project, gathering information on a specific research topic, or getting help with research, contact faculty members directly, or explore our Centers and Initiatives for Research, Curriculum and Learning Experiences (CIRCLE).
- Faculty Speakers: Search the faculty profiles to identify the faculty member best suited for your event.
Leverage Student & Alumni Expertise
There are also opportunities for organizations to partner with, mentor, or otherwise work with Stanford GSB alumni and students.
- Advice About or Help with Business Challenges: Stanford GSB does not offer consulting services; however, our students may be interested in engaging with you on specific projects. Submit projects to our Stanford GSB job board. There are many more projects than available students. Nonprofit organizations may engage the pro bono consultants of the Alumni Consulting Team (ACT).
- Student Engagement: Organizations can mentor and support students, as well as benefit from their expertise, through special projects, specialized internships, and experiential learning programs.
- Board Members Recruitment: Stanford Women on Boards Initiative is a valuable resource for search consultants and nominating committees in identifying highly qualified Stanford alumnae candidates for board positions.
- Case Competitions: So that our students can get the most out of their learning experience at Stanford GSB, we discourage participation in case competitions.