Observe the Stanford GSB academic experience in real time.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
Class visits generally begin a few weeks after the start of the academic quarter. Please consult the event calendar to check availability and register, prior to planning your visit.
Class Visit Process
Because space is limited, and to minimize the potential for class disruptions, we ask that you:
- Register only if you are seriously considering applying to the program.
- For an overview of the MBA Program, attend an on-campus information session first.
- Make your reservation two to three weeks in advance; spaces fill up quickly.
- Sign up for only one class per quarter.
- Stay for the full duration (an hour and forty five minutes) of the class.
- Attend the class as a silent observer (do not participate in class discussions).
Please note: We cannot accommodate requests for specific classes.