Observe the Stanford GSB academic experience in real time. Here’s how it works:
- You register online to visit a class.
- On the day of your visit, an admissions coordinator meets you at Knight Management Center 30 minutes prior to class.
- He/she escorts you to the classroom and answers any questions you have.
Because space is limited, and to minimize the potential for class disruptions, we ask that you:
- Register only if you are seriously considering applying to the program.
- For an overview of the MBA Program, attend an on-campus information session first.
- Make your reservation two to three weeks in advance; spaces fill up quickly.
- Sign up for only one class per quarter.
- Stay for the full duration (an hour and forty five minutes) of the class.
- Attend the class as a silent observer (do not participate in class discussions).
Class visits are offered Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays only when classes are in session; we cannot accommodate requests for specific classes. Fall class visits begin 6 October, 2014.