- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Summer Institute for General Management
The current job market is extremely competitive, and companies are hiring young professionals who can make an immediate impact in the workplace.
The Summer Institute for General Management (SIGM) will provide you with the tools you need to distinguish yourself and get hired.
SIGM is a four-week residential program that provides participants with a strong foundation in business management fundamentals.
- Develop a strong foundation in business and management fundamentals
- Learn from the same faculty who teach the Stanford MBA Program
- Participate in professional development opportunities
- Engage with business and nonprofit leaders from leading companies
- Build a diverse network of talented peers from around the world
SIGM is designed for undergraduates and recent college graduates who majored in non-business fields. Students apply through our online application.
Full and partial funding options available.
SIGM’s highly immersive structure means you’ll live on Stanford’s campus while taking courses at the Knight Management Center. You’ll also experience all the Bay Area has to offer.