The Stanford Venture Studio is a collaborative learning community for students across all disciplines and at any stage of entrepreneurship.
With students from business, engineering, medicine, computer science, humanities, education, law, media, arts and more, we are truly a hub for connecting like-minded students from across campus. The Stanford Venture Studio offers two primary ways to engage.
Stanford Venture Studio Community
The Stanford Venture Studio organizes social events, skills-based workshops, small group discussions, and opportunities for students to work on short-term projects in the Venture Studio. All of these allow students to expand their learning beyond the classroom and experiment with entrepreneurship. As part of our effort to foster interdisciplinary collaboration, we work closely with student clubs, organizations and programs across Stanford.
Stanford Venture Studio Resident Program
For those that have decided to take the plunge and have a business idea they want to pursue, the Stanford Venture Studio Resident Program offers a rich array of targeted resources and benefits:
- 24/7 access to co-working space at the vibrant NGP CoLab with tools for ideation, prototyping and experimenting
- Weekly one-to-one advising with founders, venture capitalists, product experts, industry veterans, and faculty from various schools
- Targeted workshops and training to supplement classroom learning in various areas related to early-stage businesses, such as legal, fundraising, naming, prototyping etc.
- Active peer support and collaboration from fellow students and Venture Studio alumni through online and offline forums
- Participation in Demo Day — an opportunity to present your business idea and solicit feedback from top venture capitalists
The Stanford Venture Studio Resident Program is open to all Stanford graduate students meeting certain basic eligibility criteria.