Stanford GSB job boards are free, quick, and efficient ways for alumni to promote opportunities for Stanford MBA students, or those for more experienced managers — Sloan Fellows and alumni.
Posting a Job
Jobs for Current MBA Students
In order to post a job, you will need to set up a “Recruiter” account. Log in to CareerHub and click Sign Up to create a new user account. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your recruiter profile.
Once you have set up your account, you will see the main recruiter page.
- In the center box you will see Post a Job; click + Post.
- You can apply your profile information by clicking Use My Information in the Primary Job Contact box. Otherwise, you may enter new contact information for the primary job contact.
- Complete the form with all the required information about your job.
- Once the job has been submitted, it is sent to the job board administrator for approval. An email is sent when approved.
Jobs for Experienced Managers
In order to post a job, you will need to set up a “Recruiter” account. Log in to the Recruiter Dashboard and click Create a New Account (in the First-Time Users section), then follow the directions to create a username and password.
Once you have established an account you will see the Recruiter Dashboard:
- In the top red navigation bar, select Job Postings.
- Click the green Add button to post a new job. If you are adding an experiential project, select “Experiential Project” as the job type.
Experiential projects are specific projects with a short duration (e.g., writing a business plan, evaluating a target market, conducting a financial analysis, researching and recommending a new policy), and are open to current MBA students only. Please be aware that there are many more submitted projects than available students.