One-on-One Career Coaching
Free. One appointment per person. Limited availability.
Required. See details below.
Whether you’re actively engaged in a job search or beginning to think about making a career change, your goals and situation are unique. The personal attention from an experienced career coach can help set you on the right path to identify and pursue a meaningful, impactful career.
During Reunion, Alumni Career Services is offering free, one-on-one career coaching for alumni celebrating their reunion. Our coaches can work with you to discuss your career goals, strategies to reach them, and the GSB resources available to support you. These sessions are a special offering only for Reunion year alumni and complement the core coaching services offered to alums year-round.
To sign up for a session:
- Visit our CareerHub platform and use your GSB alumni username and password to log in as alumni. (If this is your first visit, you will be prompted to fill out profile information.)
- Select “Appointments” on the left side of CareerHub
- Navigate to your Reunion dates
- Click on appointment times to learn more about the coaches and their areas of expertise
- Book your appointment
- You will receive an email confirmation and reminder 24 hours before your appointment
Many of our appointments have filled up. If you do not see availability, please submit your information to our wait list and we will reach out to you if an appointment becomes available.
Questions? Email Alumni Career Services.