Reunions are a time to reconnect with classmates. While many things have changed this year, we think the time is more right than ever to use our reunion campaign to band together and support the GSB community. We hope you will join us in support of the initiatives below.
Our only goal for this year is participation, at any level. Please consider giving any amount that feels right to you!
Make Your Reunion Commitment
In addition to our class fund, the campaign committee has selected four funds that have been the most impacted by the events of 2020 and need support. We have created the option for you to direct your donation from the general fund to a specific area you may find more impactful. We encourage you to consider one of the following:
- MBA Class of 2005 Reunion Fund—our unrestricted class fund that the GSB uses as needed for its many, many endeavors. Help support the entire, worldwide GSB community!
- Academic Innovation Fund—five new courses addressing COVID-19 have been created, and over 100 courses were transitioned from classroom to online delivery in 16 working days. Help keep this flexibility.
- Business School Fund Fellowships—over half of GSB students receive need-based financial aid. The pandemic will increase those needs and your support will help close the gap.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Fund—despite billions of dollars invested in diversity programs, progress has stalled. Help develop a model of change to create principled, effective, and inclusive leaders.
- Mental Health Fund—requests for mental health support are up sharply. Help cover medical expenses not covered by insurance and increase students’ access to mental health care.
Contribute to our reunion campaign with a one-time gift or by pledging your annual support over five years to the MBA Class of 2005 Reunion Fund. The full amount of all pledges will be counted toward our reunion campaign. To choose a fund other than our class fund, please put the name of the fund in the “Special Instructions/Other Designation” field when using the form linked above.